and information support
The Institute of Agroecology and Nature Management of NAAS trains highly qualified scientific personnel through postgraduate studies, which were opened in 1994 and doctoral studies, which have been working since 1995 in the following specialties:
– 03.00.16 – ecology (biological, agricultural sciences);
– 08.00.06 – economics of nature management and environmental protection (economic sciences).
In 2016, for the implementation of educational activities at the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education received a license, which gives the right to train doctors of philosophy and doctors of science in the following specialties:
– 051 – Economics (05 – Social and behavioral sciences);
– 101 – Ecology (10 – Natural sciences);
– 201 – Agronomy (20 – Agricultural sciences and food).
Currently, the Institute of Agroecology and Nature Management of NAAS studies:
6 doctoral students and 44 postgraduate students (20 of them – full-time (full-time); 20 – full-time (evening); and 4 – part-time); 4 candidates for the degree of Candidate of Sciences and 10 candidates for the degree of Doctor of Sciences were attached.
Phone (044) 522-67-55