Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Author of 79 scientific papers, including 3 collective monographs,
11 methodical recommendations, 1st manual.
Research interests: aerospace sounding of the Earth,
agroecology, agronomy, agrochemistry, soil science,
forest ecology, general ecology
- Ecological assessment of the structure of agricultural landscapes
- Determining the structure, area and condition of land and agriculture lands
- Operational control and assessment of the state of agricultural crops crops, including moisture supply
- Identification of critical phenomena in agricultural landscapes
- Control of crop rotation
- Estimation of soil erosion degradation
- Monitoring of erosion-hazardous lands, determination of humus content
- Identification of areas of flooding and waterlogging
- Providing consulting services
- Organization and holding of exercises, seminars, round tables, etc.