candidate of fgricultural sciences,
Author of 63 scientific papers, including 4 collective monographs,
7 methodical recommendations. Research interests:
agroecology, radioecology and radiobiology, dosimetry,
agronomy, forest radioecology, general ecology
- Conducting radioecological monitoring of environmental objects.
- Development of scientific-methodical and organizational bases of use and protection of agrarian, forest, wetland ecosystems of radioactively contaminated territories and their compliance with international requirements.
- Carrying out of works on radiation inspection of forests, agricultural lands, etc.
- Advisory assistance on agricultural production in the event of radioactive contamination.
- Conducting dosimetric studies of the population of radioactively contaminated regions.
- Determination of vegetation condition and moisture conditions according to satellite data for management structures of different administrative levels.
- Assessment of the sanitary condition of forest ecosystems using remote sensing of the earth.