The direction of the laboratory – study of the environmental impact of livestock production on the environment.
Pinchuk Valeriy Oleksandrovych – head of the laboratory, Ph.D., Ph.D. Tel. (044) 526-33-69, e-mail: email@example.com.
Krivokhyzha Yevhen Mykhailovych – senior researcher, Ph.D., senior researcher
Mineralov Oleg Ivanovich – researcher.
- Assessment of the ecological condition of soil, water and air under the influence of livestock farms.
- Consultations on choosing the optimal technology for the disposal of animal by-products.
- Development of technologies for the production of organic and organo-mineral fertilizers.
- Scientific support of selection and application of environmentally friendly detergents and disinfectants for sanitation of milking equipment.
- Drawing up a nitrogen budget for crop and livestock enterprises for the rational use of nutrients and minimizing their losses from ammonia and greenhouse gas emissions:
Науково-дослідні роботи лабораторії за 2015‒2020 рр.:
- 00.01.03.F. To develop scientific bases of ecological assessment of the state of agrobioresources in the conditions of climate change (№ DR 0116U000703).
- 00.01.01.Ф. Develop a scientific basis for minimizing the emission of nitrous oxide and ammonia from agricultural sources in accordance with the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy (GDR 0116U000702).
Key publications of the laboratory staff for 2017-2020:
- Demyanyuk OS, Tertychna OV, Simochko L.Yu., Svalyavchuk LI Features of soil microbiocenosis formation in the zone of industrial broiler production. Scientific reports of NULES of Ukraine. 2017. №4 (68). http://journals.nubip.edu.ua/index.php/Dopovidi/ article / view / 9105.
- Tertychna OV, Shinkarenko VK, Pinchuk VO, Brigas OP, Kotsovska KV Bioindication of environmental stress around industrial poultry enterprises. Agri-Environmental Journal . 2017. № 4. S. 107‒113.
- Mineralov OI, Pinchuk VO, Tertychna OV Fertilizers from by-products. Agrarian Week . 2017. №1−2. Pp. 68−69.
- Zhukorsky OM, Krivokhyzha EM, Lesyk OB Analysis of the volume of soil contamination with used detergents by households keeping cows, sheep and goats. Bulletin of Agrarian Science. 2018. № 3. P. 40–44.
- Moklyachuk. L., Furdychko O., Pinchuk V., Mokliachuk O., Draga M. Nitrogen balance of crop production in Ukraine. Journal of Environmental Management . 2019. No. 246. P. 860‒867.
- 6. Pinchuk VO, Palapa NV, Tertychna OV, Kotsovska KV, Mineralov OI The ecological state of rural residential areas of Kyiv region in the intensive livestock farming zone. Taurian Scientific Bulletin. № 107. pp. 341-346.
- Pinchuk VO, Borodai VP Efficiency of nitrogen use in industrial animal husbandry of Ukraine. Agroecological Journal. 2019. № 4. P. 74‒84.
- Pinchuk VO, Borodai VP Emissions of ammonia and greenhouse gases from animal by-products. Taurian Scientific Bulletin . 2019. №110. Ch. 2. S. 190‒198.
- Zhukorsky OM, Krivokhyzha EM Determination of toxicity of Sanimol L detergent and disinfectant using Tetrachymena pyriformis ciliates. Agri-Environmental Journal . 2019. № 2. S. 86–90.
- Mostovyak II, Shatsman DO, Pinchuk VO, Demyanyuk OS Changes in fertility rates of chernozem typical of continuous cultivation of corn. Balanced nature management . 2019. №3. Pp. 43‒52.
Main scientific developments of the laboratory for 2010-2020