• Creation of biopreparations and development of technologies for their effective use.
• Recommendations on the use of biological products.
• Laboratory analysis of plants, seeds and soil for pathogens and fungicides selection
• Diagnosis of phytopathogenic microorganisms in different stages of plant ontogenesis.
• Analysis of soil for the presence of weed seeds of crops.
• Biological evaluation of plant protection products, agrochemicals, growth stimulants and biopreparations for agricultural and orest crops.
MONITORING OF AGROBIOLOGICAL RESOURCES
• Ecological assessment of the influence of livestock enterprises activities on the environment.
• Providing consulting services regarding choosing optimum methods of animal by-products utilization.
• Developing recommendations regarding minimization nitrogen losses in livestock.
• Development of ecologically safe technologies for sanitary treatment of dairy milking equipment for livestock enterprises using
cleaning detergent for disinfection without chlorine.
• Providing consulting services regarding environmentally sustainable keeping of cows aiming to prevention subclinical gargets.
LAND USE ECONOMICS
• Forming the crop acreage structure on the ground of suitableness of soil cover for growing principle agricultural crops aiming at developing ecologically sustainable agrolandscapes.
• Scientifically substantiated using and protecting degraded and low-yield plough lands by means of their conservation, transformation and reclamation aiming at increasing their productive ability and developing sustainable environment.
• Scientific foundations of conducting land and agro technical certification of the land plots of farm enterprises aiming at determining ecological, societal and economical state of land use and their long-term sustainable development.
• Methodological approaches to monetary value of plough lands using ROR method.
ECNOMICS OF LOW-CARBON AGROSPHERE DEVELOPMENT
• Assessment of the potential for increasing the carbon supplies in reservoirs of mineral soils on the lands of agricultural use.
• Preparing documentation package for participating in project activity regarding the reducing greenhouse gases emissions in sectors of agriculture and land use, regulated by UNFCCC and Paris Agreement.
• Working on the ma terials for building up the interior trade of carbon emission units.
• Implementing the measures for reducing the amount of greenhouse gases emissions from sectors of agriculture and land use taking into account requirements regarding climate changes adaptation.
• Organizing and conducting trainings, lectures, seminars, round tables etc.
LANDSCAPES PROTECTION, BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESERVATION
• Substantiating sustainable development of agrosphere and effective environmental protection.
• Methodological foundations, rehabilitation recommendations, biogeocoenoses and agrolandscapes functioning.
• Conceptual regulations of environmental management, water-wetland, meadow and forestr ecosystems.
• Natural reserve business, ecological network forming, cadaster, biodiversity monitoring and conservation.
• Scientific and methodical providing hydroecolgical measures of landscape protection and sustainable environmental management.
• Ecological certification of water reservoirs and hydroecosystems.
• Agroecological mapping of agricultural lands.
• Medical and biochemical analysis of the areas and developing recommendations for improving people’s health.
• Biostratigraphic and sedimentological analysis of organic sediments.
• Technological researches of fertilizers based on peat and sapropel.
ECOLOGY OF SEED PRODUCTION
• Determining indices of sowing qualities of seed and commercial quality of seedlings, establishing its accordance with requirements of current legislation in the sphere of seed and seedling production.
• Conducting ecologic economical and agro technological audit in the field of seed production.
• Accompaniment of innovative and investment projects regarding seed control. Providing consulting services.
• Field assessment of the state and varietal features of sowings, seed and seedlings.
• Preparing documentation package for subjects of farming to receive a status of a seed producer.
• Selecting optimum areas for industrial seed and seedling production; optimization conditions for growing cultivated plants for organizing ecological seed production.