MONITORING OF AGRICULTURAL LANDSCAPES BY REMOTE SENSING
• Environmental assessment of landscapes structure.
• Control structure of the sowing areas according to ERS data.
• Determination of structure and area of crops.
• Assessment of the crop conditions (including provision with water).
• Evaluation of soil erosion degradation.
• Providing consulting services.
• Conducting the training, lectures, seminars, round tables etc.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
• Development of scientific foundations of polluted soils rehabilitation for increasing agroecosystems safety as a part of UNEP concept “Global Green Growing”.
• Development of scientific and methodological principles for conversion to organic production of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine under the conditions of climate changes.
• Scientific foundations of environmental assessment of agrobiological resources state in the conditions of climate changes according
to Common Agricultural
Policy of EU.
• Development of recommendation as to rational use of nutrients in agriculture.
• Conducting trainings, lectures, seminars, round tables etc.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
BIOCONTROL OF AGROECOSYSTEMS
• Determination of phytopathogenic mycobiota of soil.
• Determination of epiphytic and endophytic mycobiota of seed and vegetative plants and identification of phytopathogenic and phytotoxic micromycetes.
• Evaluation of plant variety as a factor of biological safety in agrocoenoses.
• Evaluation of organic fertilizers as to the degree of contamination with phytopathogenic myxomycetes.
• Detecting micromycetes capable of toxin producing.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
ECONOMICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL MAGEMENT IN AGROSPHERE
• Ecological examination of investment projects in the agricultural domain.
• Development of the environmental policies and management plans for agricultural enterprises.
• Economic evaluation of environmental effect in investment projects of the agriculture production.
• Economic evaluation of agro production influence on the state of environment.
• Development and information support of the environmental projects in agriculture production.
• Justification and assessment of environmental measures at the enterprises of agricultural sector.
• Educative and outreach activities in the sphere of environmental management economics.
• Organizing and conducting agroecological seminars, trainings and public debates.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
RADIOECOLOGY IN AGROSPHERE
• Conducting radioecological monitoring of environmental objects.
• Developing scientific and methodical and organizing foundations regarding use and protection agricultural, forestry, water and wetland ecosystems contaminated areas and their accordance with international requirements.
• Working on radiation examinations of forests, agricultural lands etc.
• Providing consulting services regarding conducting agricultural production in the conditions of radiation contamination.
• Conducting dosimetric researches of population in contaminated regions.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
AGRICULTURAL AMELIORATION AND FOREST ECOSYSTEMS
• Scientific provision of forest amelioration programmes implementation.
• Assessment of the effectiveness of protective forest plantings of different purposiveness in agrolandscapes;
prognostication the analysis of plenitude and completeness level and necessity of their optimization.
• Scientific substantiation of the foundations, tendencies and methods for afforestation degraded lands.
• Determining ecological and protective, social and economic, environmental protective and recreational effectiveness of the measures of degraded lands afforestation.
• Specification of anthropogenic load standards on afforested degraded lands and plantings on different plots of water-producing areas.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
ECOLOGY OF VIRUSES AND BIOSAFETY
• Screening of virus diseases in agrocoenoses of Ukraine.
• Researching the spreading of virus diseases among agricultural crops, medicinal crops and biodiversity.
• Developing diagnosticums for virus detection and methods of plant rehabilitation.
• Modern biological compositions for stimulating productivity of agricultural sciences.
• Providing consulting services regarding biosafety.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
• Ecotoxicological monitoring and determining degree of contamination of farmland and agricultural products with pesticides residues and persistent organic pollutants.
• Determination of the active substance of technical preparations of pesticides.
• Ecotoxicological evaluation of the use of chemical plant protection technologies in crop production.
• Environmental assessments of private plots as to their pollution with pesticides residues and persistent organic pollutants.
• Recommendations as to soil rehabilitation contaminated with persistent pollutants
• Providing consulting services for private and juridical persons as to ecotoxicological evaluation of the pesticides use.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
INSTITUTIONAL PROVISION OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
• Developing theoretical and methodological and methodical approaches to institutional provision of environmental management in the context of sustainable development.
• Developing methodical recommendations of institutional provision of environmental management.
• Preparing documentation package for participating in interior trade.
• Assessment of emissions according to the activity results in sectors of agriculture and land use.
• Preparing recommendations as to introducing measures for reducing greenhouse gases amount from sectors of agriculture and
land use and adaptation to climate changes.
• Educative and outreach activities.
• Organizing and conducting seminars, training, public discussions, press-conferences and other public actions regarding institutional provision of environmental management.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
NEW PARADIGM OF IMPLEMENTATING LAND REFORM IN UKRAINE
• Complex independent assessment of cause-and-effect aspects of implemented land reformations in Ukraine and in particular regions and local councils on the ground of practical experience.
• Developing the concept, programs and effective measures for implementing land reform in Ukraine and in the light of administrative and territorial order as a new paradigm based on institutionalization of constitutional norm of proprietary right of Ukrainian people on land and its natural resources as the main national wealth.
• Argumentation of economic mechanisms for getting well-balanced rent-coordinated incomes, including in profit of society.
• Organizing and conducting seminars, training, public discussions, pressconferences and other public actions regarding implementation land reform in Ukraine as a new paradigm.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
RADIOECOLOGICAL MONITORING OF ENVIRONMENTAL
• Researches of processes of radionuclides migration in the system “Soil — Plant — Animal”.
• Monitoring environmental objects contaminated with radionuclides.
• Creating thematical map-schemes of contaminated areas and filling the data bases regarding the situation in critical ecosystems.
• Assessment of fertilizers and bioactive preparations influence on the coefficients of Cs-137 transition into agricultural crops.
• Developing recommendations regarding improving radioecological condition of agricultural lands.
• Assessment and prognostication of the influence of longterm countermeasures application on decreasing contamination level of agricultural production in collective and private enterprises.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS
• Determining the main priorities of providing sustainable development of rural areas and means of adaptation European countries experience regarding sustainable development of rural areas.
• Developing perspective directions for diversification of economic activity of rural areas.
• Recommendations for growing, fertilization and caring of agricultural crops.
• Providing consulting services regarding fertilizing, caring of flowering and ornamental plants of open and covered soil.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
• Creation of biopreparations and development of technologies for their effective use.
• Recommendations on the use of biological products.
• Laboratory analysis of plants, seeds and soil for pathogens and fungicides selection
• Diagnosis of phytopathogenic microorganisms in different stages of plant ontogenesis.
• Analysis of soil for the presence of weed seeds of crops.
• Biological evaluation of plant protection products, agrochemicals, growth stimulants and biopreparations for agricultural and orest crops.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
MONITORING OF AGROBIOLOGICAL RESOURCES
• Ecological assessment of the influence of livestock enterprises activities on the environment.
• Providing consulting services regarding choosing optimum methods of animal by-products utilization.
• Developing recommendations regarding minimization nitrogen losses in livestock.
• Development of ecologically safe technologies for sanitary treatment of dairy milking equipment for livestock enterprises using
cleaning detergent for disinfection without chlorine.
• Providing consulting services regarding environmentally sustainable keeping of cows aiming to prevention subclinical gargets.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
LAND USE ECONOMICS
• Forming the crop acreage structure on the ground of suitableness of soil cover for growing principle agricultural crops aiming at developing ecologically sustainable agrolandscapes.
• Scientifically substantiated using and protecting degraded and low-yield plough lands by means of their conservation, transformation and reclamation aiming at increasing their productive ability and developing sustainable environment.
• Scientific foundations of conducting land and agro technical certification of the land plots of farm enterprises aiming at determining ecological, societal and economical state of land use and their long-term sustainable development.
• Methodological approaches to monetary value of plough lands using ROR method.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
ECNOMICS OF LOW-CARBON AGROSPHERE DEVELOPMENT
• Assessment of the potential for increasing the carbon supplies in reservoirs of mineral soils on the lands of agricultural use.
• Preparing documentation package for participating in project activity regarding the reducing greenhouse gases emissions in sectors of agriculture and land use, regulated by UNFCCC and Paris Agreement.
• Working on the ma terials for building up the interior trade of carbon emission units.
• Implementing the measures for reducing the amount of greenhouse gases emissions from sectors of agriculture and land use taking into account requirements regarding climate changes adaptation.
• Organizing and conducting trainings, lectures, seminars, round tables etc.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
LANDSCAPES PROTECTION, BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESERVATION
• Substantiating sustainable development of agrosphere and effective environmental protection.
• Methodological foundations, rehabilitation recommendations, biogeocoenoses and agrolandscapes functioning.
• Conceptual regulations of environmental management, water-wetland, meadow and forestr ecosystems.
• Natural reserve business, ecological network forming, cadaster, biodiversity monitoring and conservation.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
• Scientific and methodical providing hydroecolgical measures of landscape protection and sustainable environmental management.
• Ecological certification of water reservoirs and hydroecosystems.
• Agroecological mapping of agricultural lands.
• Medical and biochemical analysis of the areas and developing recommendations for improving people’s health.
• Biostratigraphic and sedimentological analysis of organic sediments.
• Technological researches of fertilizers based on peat and sapropel.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
ECOLOGY OF SEED PRODUCTION
• Determining indices of sowing qualities of seed and commercial quality of seedlings, establishing its accordance with requirements of current legislation in the sphere of seed and seedling production.
• Conducting ecologic economical and agro technological audit in the field of seed production.
• Accompaniment of innovative and investment projects regarding seed control. Providing consulting services.
• Field assessment of the state and varietal features of sowings, seed and seedlings.
• Preparing documentation package for subjects of farming to receive a status of a seed producer.
• Selecting optimum areas for industrial seed and seedling production; optimization conditions for growing cultivated plants for organizing ecological seed production.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]